This report is published at the IJESD Volume 9 number 4. IJESD 2018 Vol.9(4): 106-109 ISSN: 2010-0264
Discovery of reduction in photosynthesis correlation to carbon dioxide increase.
Our paper on the Rain-forest and photosynthesis cause of carbon dioxide is published. It shows these scientific truths:
- The Amazon rain forest devastation is the cause of 50 ppm of the recent atmospheric CO2 rise. Without this, the current CO2 level would be 360 ppm.
- We need to increase photosynthesis to bring down Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide quickly.
- Plant 100 Million native trees and shrubs worldwide.
- Carbon dioxide does not freeze in the atmosphere and hold in heat
- There exists no molecular carbon dioxide transfer between the ocean and atmosphere.
- The ocean is not a sink for atmospheric carbon dioxide
- Here is another paper that shows the extra CO2 diffuses upward through the atmosphere. Please see graph on page https://ps.uci.edu/~rowlandblake/publications/177.pdf
The Primary cause of atmospheric Carbon dioxide rise is photosynthesis. The secondary cause is carbon emissions.
Carbon dioxide diffusion is 2 cm per month.