Advertise here! High traffic site of mostly scientists! Contact us on the contact page to learn more.
Buy a t-shirt T-Shirts
Climate Change Truth, Inc. is an organization of scientists who are dedicated to finding the truth about climate change. We believe that we should always follow the data rather than lead the data into a preconceived ideology. Our areas of study are below. We are looking for federal, state and private grants for a 10 year study.
- Stop Amazon Rainforest from destruction! $10 million will stop it.
- Cause the planting of 100 billion trees.
- Ocean Evaporation for better weather modeling.
Call to Action!
- Plant 3 native trees and shrubs per year for each member of your family.
- Download this document and join tens of thousands by following it daily.
- Add Ecosia search to your web browser. They plant trees!
- Donate to our work. Also on the funding page are more ways.
Doing these things we will get 330 ppm of carbon dioxide by 2031 guaranteed!
How to ruin an electrical grid in 3 easy steps. I am now going to tell you how renewables are unreliable.
- Solar panels dont work at night or with snow on them.
- Watch the video, Ocean Stupidification Ocean acidity is no different than it has ever been! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIpDngGm5cQ
- Joni Mitchell in 1970 sang, “They paved paradise and put up a parking lot.” (Big Yellow Taxi) Indeed, we have deforested paradise so much that we have had a 97% reduction in photosynthesis consumption.
- Essential_Role_of_Photosynthesis_in_Defining_Net_Zero_Carbon_Dioxide NetZeroCO2e=8.6 gt/yr!
Our current projects:
- For two years people are tweeting: @jairbolsonaro @MartinVizcarraC @alvorada_palace, @MichelTeme @Peru @IvanDuque @evoespueblo @MashiRafael @MOTPGuyana @govsuriname @maduro_en @Lenin Stop Deforestation NOW! Peru stopped! Now Brazil must Stop! https://riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/rio-politics/stop-amazon-rainforest-deforestation-sponsored/
- We have a Carbon dioxide experiment. The rate of rise for atmospheric carbon dioxide is less than 3 parts per million (red line) (ppm) per year. This graph shows (blue line) we can replace grass in medians and sides of roads with native trees and shrubs. This location has 161k vehicles per day traffic. They will consume a large portion of the carbon dioxide from vehicles. We have two NIST certified carbon dioxide sensors calibrated within 1 ppm.
Things to note in the graph.
- At no time did the blue line go below the red line.
- On December 20th, a very dark and rainy day the difference was 9 ppm. In April through June we had very little rain.
- The graph shows this as lower difference. For photosynthesis we need these things, light, vegetation, moisture and carbon dioxide. Experiment Summary: This experiment proves we can plant native trees and shrubs instead of grass and they will eventually consume all the carbon dioxide from the vehicles.
- This is applicable for ±50° from the equator.
- Washington County Oregon Fair in July. We will have a TV playing a climate change presentation and hand out documents.
- The carbon dioxide experiment finished 6/13/2021. Then the results will go into our Equilibrium manuscript. Then it will go to publishing. We received an extension from Oregon Department of Transportation for another year to verify this data.
- We can work to reforest paradise. The issue and solution for the carbon dioxide increase is from a 97% reduction in photosynthesis. We have decertified over 50% of the earths land and removed over 3 trillion trees! The graph below shows the effect of 12 billion trees planted since May 2018 as of July 2021. Ten billion trees are being planted each year for the next 10 years.
- May 2018, one of our scientists, David White, contacted the USA embassies in South America, India, and China. He talked to their environmental scientists, and they saw the correct science and what we need to do. India stopped deforestation of their rain-forest September 2018. They are planting trees. China is increasing its forests by eight billion trees per year. Pakistan planted five billion trees by now and plans four billion trees more prior to 2024.. France is planting trees. They have more trees now than in the 15th century. Nations in Africa are planting a wall of trees, which is pushing back the Sahara Desert and consuming more carbon dioxide and producing rain.
- In 2018, we encouraged the Indian government to stop its Indian Rainforest deforestation, and they are planning to reforest with ten billion trees by 2022. We have distributed more than 15000, flyers so far in the United States about the well-documented science about Climate Change, (https://cctruth.org/cctruth.pdf ). Based on science, we have concluded that the effort to lower the carbon footprint is misguided and ineffective. More than 2000 PhD’s agree with this conclusion. The most expedient and only way to lower atmospheric carbon dioxide is to increase photosynthesis. The movie Kiss the Ground, available on Netflix or YouTube, supports our conclusion and shows how better farming methods can increase photosynthesis and lower carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
- The IPCC Ignores Key Data, (https://cctruth.org/ipcc.pdf) that shows how the reports of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) ignore key data, resulting in simulations that are invalid. New information brings The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) Reports into question. Earlier we sent expert review of IPCC SR 1.5, Chapter 2, “Mitigation”, to 5000 scientists and worldwide media by email with delivery and read receipts. They read it. One NOAA scientist suggested we go after the publishers of the IPCC reports. (If we had the funds, we would.) When we showed the IPCC simulations to an expert in simulations, he started laughing uncontrollably.
- In 2019, we sent our review to the IPCC scientists who did not write the mitigation chapter. One week later, the IPCC scientist who had written the simulations was no longer accessible; his email address had become invalid. This chapter makes false statements about equilibrium and simulations, often using vague and unscientific terms. Furthermore, it states that the IPCC emissions solution has only a 50-66 percent chance of lowering CO2. The actual number is zero because the average residence time of atmospheric carbon dioxide is more than 150 years. No business would spend such a significant amount of money ($2.8 trillion dollars already spent worldwide) on a project with only a 50-66% chance of success.
- Atmospheric carbon dioxide increases 1.5 ppm per month during the timeframe November through May. It normally decreases from June through October. The graph shows an increase in photosynthesis. Every time it goes up the increase in photosynthesis pulls it down. Please watch Kiss the Ground Movie.
I have asked a few climate scientists this fair question, “how much carbon dioxide emission reduction will reduce how much carbon dioxide concentration?” The answers are:
- I don’t know.
- 20 billion tons less emissions per year will equal current photosynthesis.
- CO2 concentrations will begin to decrease only when net emissions go to zero, very roughly speaking.
Dr. A. (Andy) Miller
Associate Director for Climate
Air, Climate, and Energy Research Program
US EPA Office of Research and Development
Los Angeles, CA
The purple in the graph below depicts non-sustainable deforestation. For more information about the graph, see globalforestwatch.org.
Plant 200 billion native shrubs and 200 billion native trees all over the world.
Planting ideas for 2018 Challenge
All Government policy document to bring atmospheric carbon dioxide down quickly.
Please download the below pdf to contact state departments around the world to ban importation of hard wood from South America. This is what funds the deforestation of 2 billion acres so far.
Please download and follow instructions rainforest-stop.pdf
On the funding page you will see GoFundme and paypal donate links. Corporate of Government support contact us through the contact page.
Water vapor evaporation rates from oceans for Weather modeling. This changes based on salinity and temperature.
Ocean level rise by latitude here; ocean rise
Increased evaporation is mitigating most ocean rise due to Glacier melt.
Diffusion of Carbon Dioxide at various altitudes in the atmosphere. This will produce a diffusion gradient.
The Amazon rain forest in 1992 switched to an oxygen sink and CO2 producer. Now outputting 15 GT/yr twice what fossil fuels output. 55 ppm of the rise of Atmospheric CO2. oxygenlevels.org
Please watch this important Global Warming video.
Global Warming Video