Please support us through these channels.
Buy a T-Shirt and wear it with pride!
22,880,236,674 Trees Planted out of
110 billion scheduled over ten years.
Climate Change Truth, Inc.
Thank you for visiting our website. Climate Change Truth, Inc. is an organization of scientists who are dedicated to finding the correct science about climate change. We believe that we should always follow the data rather than lead the data into a preconceived ideology. Please contribute to our work. Any small amount helps.
Call to Action! You can help at home by following these steps:
- Plant 3 native trees and shrubs per year for each member of your family. Convert grass lawns to native shrubs. These will consume 5X more CO2 then grass.
- Download this document and join tens of thousands by following it daily.
- Add Ecosia search to your web browser. They plant trees!
- Please watch Kiss the Ground Movie.
- Donate to our work. Suggested donation is $5 per month.
Doing these things we will get 330 ppm of carbon dioxide by 2031 guaranteed!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR FEDERAL, STATE AND PRIVATE GRANTS FOR A 10 YEAR STUDY. OUR AREAS OF STUDY ARE:
- Stop Amazon Rainforest from destruction! $10 million will stop it.
- Cause the planting of 100 billion trees.
- Ocean Evaporation for better weather modeling.
- Atmospheric carbon dioxide average residence time is 150 years. No effect from COVID or any recession!
- For two years tweeting: @jairbolsonaro @MartinVizcarraC @alvorada_palace, @MichelTeme @Peru @IvanDuque @evoespueblo @MashiRafael @MOTPGuyana @govsuriname @maduro_en @Lenin Stop Deforestation NOW! Peru has stopped! Now Brazil must Stop! https://riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/rio-politics/stop-amazon-rainforest-deforestation-sponsored/
- We have a Carbon dioxide experiment. Learn More
Experiment Summary: This experiment proves we can plant native trees and shrubs instead of grass and they will eventually (within 10 years) consume all the carbon dioxide from the vehicle’s.
6CO2+ 6H2O + λ -> C6H12O6 + 6O2 is the photosynthesis equation. We had a drier spring than normal for western Oregon in 2021.
The graphs below are NOAA carbon dioxide graphs. You can see every time the graph increases the trees are pulling it down. Even when NOAA committed fraud and raised the value artificially the trees still pull it down. Because of 23 billion trees planted and Peru stopping deforesting the peak this year was in February instead of May for the first time in 70 years! Atmospheric carbon dioxide increases 1.5 ppm per month during the timeframe November through May. It normally decreases from June through October. The graph shows an increase in photosynthesis. Every time it goes up the increase in photosynthesis from trees planted since May 2018 pulls it down. In the second graph you will see April 2022 is mostly fraud. NOAA Mauna Loa performed manual increases because they didn’t like how the trees are lowering carbon dioxide. In the experiment on US26E we have two NIST certified CO2 sensors. The data is guaranteed by the US government. On 5/5/22 the non treed area value was 394 ppm. Mauna Loa says we are at 420 ppm.
I am now going to tell you how renewables are unreliable.
- How to ruin an electrical grid in 3 easy steps. Solar panels don’t work at night or with snow on them.
- Watch the video, Ocean Stupidification Ocean acidity is no different than it has ever been! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIpDngGm5cQ
- Joni Mitchell in 1970 sang, “They paved paradise and put up a parking lot.” (Big Yellow Taxi) Indeed, we have deforested paradise so much that we have had a 97% reduction in photosynthesis consumption.
- Essential_Role_of_Photosynthesis_in_Defining_Net_Zero_Carbon_Dioxide NetZeroCO2e=8.6 gt/yr! Comments from peer review. Press Release. Ocean SOCAT data is from vessels with carbon dioxide sensors. The spreadsheet has all the data for the past 50 years. No correlation between air CO2 and ocean CO2.
- We can work to reforest paradise. Learn more.
- May 2018, one of our scientists, David White, contacted the USA embassies in South America, India, and China. Learn More
- In 2018, we encouraged the Indian government to stop its Indian Rainforest deforestation.
- The IPCC Ignores Key Data, (https://cctruth.org/ipcc.pdf) that shows how the reports of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) ignore key data, resulting in simulations that are invalid. These are now the 5th paragraph in the executive summary. Learn More.
- Atmospheric carbon dioxide increases 1.5 ppm per month during the timeframe November through May. It normally decreases from June through October. The graph shows an increase in photosynthesis. Every time it goes up the increase in photosynthesis from 23,232,897,072 trees planted since May 2018 pulls it down.
I have asked a few climate scientists this fair question, “how much carbon dioxide emission reduction will reduce how much carbon dioxide concentration?” Learn more
2019-2022 Challenge: Plant 200 billion native shrubs and 200 billion native trees all over the world.
Please download the below pdf to contact state departments around the world to ban importation of hard wood from South America. This is what funds the deforestation of 2 billion acres so far.
On the funding page you will see GoFundMe and PayPal donate links.
CORPORATE OR GOVERNMENT SUPPORT CONTACT US THROUGH THE CONTACT PAGE.
Water vapor evaporation rates from oceans for Weather modeling. This changes based on salinity and temperature.
Ocean level rise by latitude here; ocean rise
Increased evaporation is mitigating most ocean rise due to Glacier melt.
Diffusion of Carbon Dioxide at various altitudes in the atmosphere. This will produce a diffusion gradient.
The Amazon rain forest in 1992 switched to an oxygen sink and CO2 producer. Now outputting 15 GT/yr twice what fossil fuels output. 55 ppm of the rise of Atmospheric CO2.